Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome To WANDAROSE And My Story


Hi..This is Janet Rose-Bartlett. This product interests me. You see...I was diagnosed with MS in 1999. That same year I had cervicle fussion that went terribly wrong...leaving me with the use of only the right side of my body...with persistance and help of my husband, Steve I recovered...using only a cane, for awhile....
Then, 3 years ago after a fall I created a 3-part fracture of my left shoulder...And, the use of the left arm did not return..I can still move my fingers on my left hand. Slowly, after the broken and dislocated left shoulder, I've lost my steadiness on my feet..and need a walker all the time...I'm in lots of back,hip, neck and shoulder pain...and I get up 5 to 10 times each night for the bathroom..and my husband has to help each time. It's difficult for me to know what my body needs...as I can not tell/feel the difference between..pain, cold or bathroom needs anymore.
Over the years, I've had many people approach me ...wanting me to try this juice or that cream etc. ...I've heard that so many times before. I had given up hope.
I am a student at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment in Yelm...I know focus, the mind and energy works...this AMEGA stuff about remembering my source and zero point energy and frequency is inline with my beliefs. COOL
I will report my truthful experiences etc. with the AMEGA WAND here. My wand has not arrived yet as I write this, I have only seen what is on this blog...but, I'm hopeful and excited about it's arrival. I promiss to give you the reader my truthful report of my experiences with this product. JA ROSE-BARTLETT 3/11/10.
Go to http://www.eamega.com/WANDAROSE for more info. on the Amega Wand and other zero point energy and health products or to join me in AMEGA. Thanks, JA ROSE-BARTLETT
NOTE: You can signup for only $49 and get your foot in the door at the above link and buy the products wholesale, you also get a FREE cyber business web site. If after checking this out you have gained some hope again LIKE I HAVE, take a peek ...The price of the wand is very affortable ,under $300.00 one time and lasts forever..anyway the wand does not need to be recharged [Did ya know M.S. Medication that does not cure the disease and gives flu-like symtons costs $13,000 a month]. Jan and Steve
Thanks to our cousin Dave for respecting our belief system ...AND telling us about this product, Our cousin, Dave, has the Amega Wand ...he has had Amazing results,...he'll be happy to talk to you about his experiences...after hearing his experience, I just had to have a AMEGA WAND right now, and signed up with him...call him at 406/539-9497 or 406/587-0979. Thanks Jan
AMEGA WAND Photo from tokofree.sodagembira.com/.../?product id=7104
My photo by Crystal Sincoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMEGA AMWAND STOPS PAIN NOW

AMEGA Helps With Knee Pain

Amega

AMEGA AMWAND...STOP PAIN NOW

Look...The Amega Wand At Work Video. Thanks, Tawnya, Jan

How To Use The AMEGA Wand

AMEGA WAND...For Animals too.

AMAZING AMEGA DEMO