Sunday, April 4, 2010

AMEGA AMWand Update 4/4


I'm still in pain off and on...have been using the AMEGA AMWand for two days now. BUT, I see a exciting improvement...last night, I was up ONLY once! That is soooo cool. I've been getting up several times for the bathroom a night for so long that I can't remember how long. The past month , it has been hourly since I twisted my lower back and I can not feel the difference between pain/cold/bathroom needs. [diagnosised with MS in 1999].
The wand is helping with pain, but not as I expected. I 'wand' myself or my husband helps me for about 3-5 minutes when I have level 10 hip-back-leg pain or neck-shoulder-arm-hand pain. It dimishes over the next 15 minutes to around level 2 to 3. Pain has been returning in a couple of hours. I'm hoping this will get better and better and go for longer and longer. I have not taken any pain pills in two days. Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMEGA AMWAND STOPS PAIN NOW

AMEGA Helps With Knee Pain

Amega

AMEGA AMWAND...STOP PAIN NOW

Look...The Amega Wand At Work Video. Thanks, Tawnya, Jan

How To Use The AMEGA Wand

AMEGA WAND...For Animals too.

AMAZING AMEGA DEMO