Friday, April 30, 2010

UPDATE 4/30


   I received my Amega AMWand last week. It took awhile to get here. [about 5 weeks]. I will now recommend using a street address for UPS, and not use a post office box or USPS for products.
   Well, the wand has really helped my sleepng...up only two times last night instead of 8...thank you! The sleeping better has been consistant too...every night. The wand reduces my pain...but, so far the pain returns in a few hours. Hoping that will change. I just use the wand again and again.
   So, if you have pain or medical issues...I recomend giving it a try and see. I know now that everyone has their unique and individual experiences with this product...BUT, what does the medical doctors give you AND charge you? This has helped me more than anything the doctors' did. I'm hoping for more changes too. Jan
Photo of me in 1969. with my first husband Ernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMEGA AMWAND STOPS PAIN NOW

AMEGA Helps With Knee Pain

Amega

AMEGA AMWAND...STOP PAIN NOW

Look...The Amega Wand At Work Video. Thanks, Tawnya, Jan

How To Use The AMEGA Wand

AMEGA WAND...For Animals too.

AMAZING AMEGA DEMO