Friday, April 2, 2010

Yay...UPDATE 4/2

OK...Wanding myself as I write this. My wand has not arrived BUT, Steve met a kind soul this afternoon..who had a AMEGA AMWAND and Steve was just saying how we were getting up several X's a night , I was in lots of PAIN etc. [not knowing the guy had a wand]. This BEAUTIFUL KIND man just handed his wand to Steve and said take it to me....'THANK YOU..THANK YOU kind man'...I'm now crying...the pain is much less [from level 10.can't stand it to about 2... hardly feel it. WOW..Jan] wanding my dog -Mr. Johnson next, get inline, folks...YAY !it works.Happy Jan
Photo happy Steve. Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMEGA AMWAND STOPS PAIN NOW

AMEGA Helps With Knee Pain

Amega

AMEGA AMWAND...STOP PAIN NOW

Look...The Amega Wand At Work Video. Thanks, Tawnya, Jan

How To Use The AMEGA Wand

AMEGA WAND...For Animals too.

AMAZING AMEGA DEMO